Looking for a new career?
Join our Team! We're always hiring!
Tired of working for a boss that doesn't pay you what you're worth? Tired of trading dollars for hours?
Be you're own boss by becoming a Lease Agent or Real Estate Broker.
Make money with rental or sales commissions instead of getting paid at an hourly rate! You get paid when you lease an apartment as a Licensed Lease Agent or sell a home as a Licensed Real Estate Broker! Hours are flexible, you work when you want to work! You have unlimited income potential! You'll make as much as you want, set your own goals! Do you want to make $2000/mth? $5000/mth? $20,000/mth.? It's all up to you and the amount of effort you put into yourself and your business that your trying to grow. We've been in the Chicago real estate business SINCE 1855 and we're here to help you reach your goals and help you be the best that you can be. No one can push you to work hard except you.
1) Must be over the age of 18, Must be of good moral character.
2) Must have a high school diploma or GED
3) Must have some type of sales or retail experience or professional experience
4) Must have a laptop computer and smartphone, must be familiar with how folders and files work and created in a computer
5) Must have a valid driver's license, a car and automobile insurance
6) Be your own boss mentality. You're not working for an hourly rate anymore, you're working for yourself. Your clients are now your boss. You're directly working for them now.
7) Must have a great personality, be ambitious, a multi-tasker, a go getter, a team player, a positive thinker, have a professional attitude, an entrepreneurial work ethic.
8) Must be an organized, disciplined, focused person who believes in himself or herself.
9) Must be able to follow through in your work and always follow up with your clients, it's your career, your clients depend on you, keep them happy.
10) Must be familiar with programs like internet explorer, Microsoft word and excel, adobe pdf, zip files, etc.
11) Must be willing to work all kinds of hours to close the deal, you want to build wealth, not live paycheck to paycheck. You want to achieve long term goals in life right?
12) Must be willing to learn and apply yourself. You're have to establish and build an online presence of who you are and why people want to call you
13) Must be willing to invest time in front of the computer and building your online and offline marketing campaign, you're here as a public servant and to help people find their new homes. You want to network yourself. You got to be a people person.
After you meet these requirements you'll go through our,
Professional Career Development Program
1) 7 Day New Hire Module Training Course credit towards GRI 1!
2) 2 Month Mentoring Program - We'll put you on a 120 Day lease agent permit to get you started in leasing apartments. Our agents will show you the ropes on becoming a lease agent and how to get landlords and tenants.
LEASE AGENT PERMIT COST: $25 to IDFPR (NOT REFUNDABLE)
3) Scholarships available for new agents
4) We'll start you on commission split based on the 120 Day Lease Agent Permit. But after you get your Lease Agent License or Broker License, you're commission split can go up higher depending how hard you work, or you can pay a desk fee and you'll get a full commission - a transaction fee. But you have to make the effort every month to rent an apartment or sell a home. You have to rent an apartment a week after you're licensed to maintain your high commission rate.
5) Our managing broker and team of licensed real estate brokers are here to help you and coach you through the whole sales and apartment rental process. Come on in.
1) Desk fee with commission splits, talk to Managing Broker
2) Free wifi, computer access and internet access
3) No office usage fees for office copies, faxing or computer print outs
4) Free coffee in break room for lease signings in office for you and your guest.
5) Location - Downers Grove on Ogden Avenue, close to restaurants, close to expressway location. Onsite Parking Lot
6) Direct Deposit Commissions!
7) We give you a W-9 every year that states your yearly income.
8) Our 7 Day Module Professional Career Development Program
8) Relaxed atmosphere, Professional dress code or casual wear, we're still professional, you still have to make a good impression.
9) A nice professional storefront main street office on Ogden Avenue to meet your Buyer or Seller Clients!.
10) 24 hrs. / 7 Days a week access to the office.
11) Free access to Baird & Warner intranet.
12) Free Business cards!
13) Free 10 Professional Photos for your sales listings only
14) Free For Sale Signs for your listings!
Marketing Income Potential:
It's all up to you. You can make $30,000/yr. or make $400,000/yr+. You can make as much income as you want. We'll give you the training, tools and support. You make the connections and it's up to you to make yourself wealthy and achieve your goals.
Ongoing Marketing Business Expenses:
As part of your training there will be additional business expenses as well. Such as
Joining MRED Multiple Listing Service (MLS) bi-yearly fees
Broker or Lease Agent student tuition class fees
State Exam fees
E&O Insurance yearly fee
Gas, cell phone bills
Marketing material expenses such as For Sale or For Rent signs around $20-$30 each, flyer holders $6-$12 each
Car maintenance expenses
Online marketing expenses like joining Zillow Premier Agent that cost approximately $129/mth., Docusign $180/yr. approx.
Post card mailers
30 hr post Broker License class tuition fees
Certification classes for brokers like GRI, SBR, ePro, etc.
Various online marketing services monthly fees, etc,
Sentricard and Sentrilock expenses
Lockbox for keys and key tag expenses
All of these business expense are part of this career for your information and they are tax deductible because you're not an employee of Baird & Warner but an independent contractor working for a Sponsoring & Managing Broker. You'll receive W-9 forms from the office every year.
APPLY TODAY! STOP BY OUR OFFICE AT:
BAIRD & WARNER
724 OGDEN AVENUE
DOWNERS GROVE, IL 60515
If you meet our position requirements and you're interested our career development program, give me a call to set up an interview at our office to get your career started as a Residential Lease Agent specializing in apartment rentals or as a Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker / Realtor specializing in luxury home sales, commercial sales and leasing services in Chicago.
WELCOME TO BAIRD & WARNER!